ISO 27001 – Information Security Lead Auditor Training
Be sure to take advantage of our special course discount:
10% off of each registration fee when 3 or more people register for the same training course
This 5-day ISO Lead Auditor course covers the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard as well as the requirements of the ISO 27002 information security controls. It covers interpretation and application with exercises to better understand the practical application of required systems. It includes audit preparation and planning, audit execution and techniques and findings and report writing.
This course is necessary for all registrar auditors. It is essential to those involved in implementing, maintaining or auditing a quality management system – especially those who are required to interact with registrars and auditors. This is the most comprehensive and intensive learning environment available to fully prepare you for your own ISO projects.
It is taught by experienced instructors who are currently working in the development, implementation and auditing of management systems throughout the world. The course includes frequent exercises, group-work, role-playing and a real audit to test those theoretical skills learnt during the course.
- Understanding and interpreting the requirements of ISO 27001
- The system-process model and the process-approach of the ISO standard
- Annex SL and key principles of Management Systems
- Introduction to audit system requirements and a review of the ISO auditing standards
- Requirements of and purpose for policy, objectives, documentation, document control and record retention
- Role of audits within a management system including implementing an audit system, planning and controlling audits, and getting value from audits
- Effective and efficient auditing techniques
- Interviewing and questioning
- Developing and using audit checklists
- Auditing leadership
- Realistic exercises
- Accelerated learning (not death by powerpoint)
- Conducting a real, on-site audit at a third party company
- Generating meaningful, well-written audit and nonconformance reports
- Gives an understanding of the requirements of ISO 27001 so you will be better able to develop, implement, maintain and audit your own management system – Makes your ISO project so much easier.
- Explains the requirements of 27002 so you will understand what security issues and concerns to address
- The highest auditor qualification improves your professional status
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to your management system, especially to registrars
- Realistic role playing and real audit experience better prepares you for auditing management systems and dealing with your registrars’ auditors.
Register for the Training
You will be directed to a payment page to complete the reservation process.