Boost your profitability with ISO 9001 conformance
Reap the benefits of ISO 9001 for your cannabis organization and get an edge over the competition, including improved profitability, risk management and customer satisfaction.
Why is ISO 9001 Important for the Cannabis Industry?
ISO 9001 focuses on Quality Management Systems. In short, it provides the organization with a foundation that focuses on quality and improves efficiencies. ISO 9001 is the standard that provides any organization with a Quality Management System. This ISO standard can be applied to any type of business or organization within any industry. It therefore lends itself well to the Cannabis and CBD industry as it helps organizations to implement improved quality management controls.
Organizations can reap the benefits of ISO 9001 to give them an edge over their competition. The below are just a few of the benefits of being ISO 9001 certified:
- Reduce waste and improve efficiency
- Boost profitability
- Increase employee performance and productivity
- Provide an improved customer experience and level of satisfaction
- Increase industry recognition
- Open new customer channels and markets
- Improve risk management
- Provide a mechanism for continuous improvement
Accreditation and Certification
Failing to comply with state and Federal laws in the Cannabis and CBD industry can be costly. A business can even be shut down if consumer safety, compliance and consistency are not in conformance to standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISO 22000, and more. The continued success of the legal cannabis and cannabis-derived CBD industry is built on delivering products and services that comply to ISO standards.
Over 35 Years
With over 35 years of ISO consulting, training and auditing services, Cavendish Scott works with Cannabis and CBD growers, analytical laboratories, manufacturers, and dispensaries to help organizations implement quality, testing and consumer safety management systems. Our quality management system, environmental management system and laboratory management system consultants have the expertise to help you ensure the safety and quality of your products and services.
Cannabis & CBD Services
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System (EMS)
- ISO 17025 – Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Gap Analysis
- Internal Auditing
- Supplier Assessments and Auditing
- Quality Managers
- Document and Record Control
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Fundamentals
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS Fundamentals & Internal Auditor
- Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Certification Process and Audit Preparation
- Risk Assessment and Controls
Simply fill out the form on the right to schedule your consult today!