Custom ISO 9001:2015 Management System Training
There is a lot to the new version of ISO 9001:2015. Greater involvement by leadership, brand new processes at both a strategic, top management level and also a department/process level, significant changes to other processes including terminology. Even auditing the management system is going to be different. One simple packaged solution is not going to work.
The answer is to customize training content to meet your exact needs. Perhaps a little awareness training, some ISO Team implementation training, a review of the ISO standard requirements, Leadership Development training and of course some auditing training. Perhaps the ISO team stays consistently throughout but maybe different audiences attend different segments. We use examples of your documentation for examples and exercises, and we discuss your scenarios and identify best practices and solutions appropriate to you. Not only do you get the training but you get answers to your specific questions and solutions relevant to you system.
In practice it is impossible to take all of your organization’s management and key personnel out for training. By bringing the course in house to your organization, training fees are minimized, your expenses for sending personnel to public training are non-existent and management can make it!
This is an excellent approach that will provide better, less expensive training and more specific benefits directly to your organization and your ISO program.
- This solution can be matched to your exact needs.
- Save money and time.
- Tailor modules to be longer or shorter. Don’t spend 5 days on auditor training if you want only 2 days.
- Combine and customize this training with any other standards that are relevant e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.
- Bring in different groups and audiences for relevant topics.
- Use your materials, procedures and documents for exercises.
- Design best practices and implementation solutions during training.
- Get all of your training done in fewer sessions.
- Provide a consistent theme throughout your organization.
Obviously course objectives are tailored to meet your own needs but typically to provide general awareness, specific knowledge of the standard including application and best practices, knowledge and skills regarding the application of some of the new processes and a review of new auditing skills and techniques.
- Comprehensively address internal needs for the development of ISO 9001:2015 solutions
- Trained and knowledgeable ISO 9001:2015 Implementation Team
- Introduction and awareness throughout the organization
- Fostered commitment by Top Management
- Executive Management – President, Vice Presidents, Directors
- Quality Management System Leaders – Managers, Supervisors, Management Representatives
- Quality Management System Specialists – Auditors, Project Leaders, Implementation Leaders
- Any other personnel you need to have engaged in your ISO 9001:2015 project
This course is taught by experienced instructors who are currently working in the development, implementation and auditing of management systems. All instructors are professional registered and certified ISO auditors and have practical, real life experience with the application and interpretation of ISO to help you with specific questions and problems. These instructors have experienced thousands of good and bad management systems and can communicate practical solutions and best practices.
A typical course agenda might include:
- Day 1 General and leadership awareness
- Day 2 Leadership development and new management system processes (strategic quality direction, business environment, integration with business processes, risk and opportunity, etc.)
- Day 3 ISO 9001:2015 – comprehensive requirements review
- Day 4 Transition and ISO 9001:2015 implementation
- Day 5 Enhanced ISO 9001:2015 auditing techniques
But take a look at the content we offer and create your own agenda.
Schedule and Hours
This course runs from 8:30am – 4:30pm with an hour for lunch and periodic short breaks. Friday will be scheduled to finished earlier to give attendees a chance to close out their week.
Pre Course Knowledge
No pre course knowledge, activities or requirements are appropriate to this session. Attendees will benefit by reading the ISO 9001:2015 standard prior to the course.
Certificates will be provided to all attendees
Course Administration and Pricing
Please email with any questions and to confirm current pricing information. Expenses for travel, and accommodation etc. associated with on-site presentation will be charged at cost.
Register for the Training
You will be directed to a payment page to complete the reservation process.