Pending Dates - Due to the current situation this training may be held remotely
October 26-30, 2020
December 7-11, 2020
$2250 including all materials, refreshments and lunch
Be sure to take advantage of our special course discount:
10% off of each registration fee when 3 or more people register for the same training course.
Training can be provided more economically on-site for groups of 6 or more.
This is the formal IRCA (international register of certified auditors) 40-hour course recognized widely by auditor registration organizations including Exemplar Global. This training is necessary for all registrar auditors and essential to those involved in implementing, maintaining or auditing a quality management system – especially those who are required to interact with ISO 9000:2015 registrars and auditors. Our training is the most comprehensive and intensive learning environment available to prepare you for your own ISO 9000 projects.
Cavendish Scott was the first to have ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor and Transition training in the US. It is taught by experienced instructors who are currently working in the development, implementation, and auditing of quality management systems throughout the world. The course includes frequent exercises, group-work, role-playing and a real audit at a local company to test those theoretical skills learned during the course.
The course has been designed to incorporate Accelerated Learning Techniques and comprehensive course materials, including all presentation overheads, checklists, forms, and tools, which will be invaluable to you outside of the course. This interactive learning environment designed to help you pass the exam on the last day, undertake professional audits and provide you with practical skills to add value to your ISO 9000 program.
- Mandatory prerequisite requirements for the course are fulfilled by preparation materials covering understanding of the content, application and implementation ISO 9001 ( click here for more information about prerequisites)
- Understanding and interpreting the requirements of ISO 9001
- The system-process model and the process-approach of the ISO 9001 standard
- Fundamental principles of Quality Management Systems
- Introduction to audit system requirements and a review of the ISO 19011 auditing standards
- Requirements of and purpose for a quality policy, objectives, quality manual, procedures, work instructions, forms, documentation, document control, and record retention
- Role of audits within a quality management system including implementing an audit system, planning and controlling audits, and getting value from audits
- Effective and efficient auditing techniques
- Developing and using audit checklists.
- Realistic role-playing exercises incorporating the use of electronic records
- Conducting a real, on-site audit at a third party company
- Generating meaningful, well-written audit and nonconformance reports
- Gives you an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 so you will be better able to develop, implement, maintain and audit your quality management system – Makes your ISO 9001 project so much easier
- Formal recognition of the highest auditor qualification improves your professional status
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to your quality management system, especially to registrars
- Realistic role-playing and real audit experience better prepares you for auditing quality management systems and dealing with your registrars’ auditors.
Continental breakfast, lunch and daily refreshments are included.
Fees do not include accommodation or travel costs you may incur.
To register, please send your name, company, address, phone, and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete the opt-in form AND payment below.
Successful completion of this course (17083), certificated by the IRCA registration governing board, satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA Auditor Registration Schemes. Certificates of successful completion may be used for registered auditor applications for three years from the last day of the course.
Note that class size is strictly restricted by IRCA to limit the tutor to student ratio to one tutor to 10 students or 2 tutors to 20 students.
IRCA has mandated attendees wishing to take the IRCA examination and complete the training course as part of the requirements for becoming qualified as an IRCA Registered Auditor have a basic knowledge before attending the course. This knowledge includes:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review, and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000).
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions (as defined in ISO 9000)
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001
This knowledge may be obtained through on the job experience, participation in training courses, self-study, and through completing the pre-course exercise Cavendish Scott will provide before the course
If you are interested in attending our IRCA Lead Auditor Training, please select one of the date options below and complete the opt-in form. Then complete payment processing on the next page.
Sign up for informative newsletters
We regularly send out the latest information about what is happening in the ISO world, useful tips and tricks, training opportunities and other information.