It is taught by experienced instructors who are currently working in the development, implementation and auditing of quality management systems throughout the world. The course includes frequent exercises, group-work, role-playing and a real audit at a local company to test those theoretical skills learned during the course.
The course has been designed to incorporate Accelerated Learning Techniques and comprehensive course materials, including all presentation overheads, checklists, forms and tools, which will be invaluable to you outside of the course. This interactive learning environment designed to help you pass the exam on the last day, undertake professional audits and provide you with practical skills to add value to your ISO 9000 program.
- Mandatory prerequisite requirements for the course are fulfilled by preparation materials covering understanding of the content, application and implementation ISO 9001:2008
- Understanding and interpreting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- The system-process model and the process-approach of the ISO 9001:2008 standard
- Key principles of Quality Management Systems
- Introduction to audit system requirements and a review of the ISO 19011 auditing standards
- Requirements of and purpose for a quality policy, objectives, quality manual, procedures, work instructions, forms, documentation, document control and record retention
- Role of audits within a quality management system including implementing an audit system, planning and controlling audits, and getting value from audits
- Effective and efficient auditing techniques
- Developing and using audit checklists.
- Realistic role playing exercises incorporating the use of electronic records
- Conducting a real, on-site audit at a third party company
- Generating meaningful, well-written audit and nonconformance reports
- Gives you an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 so you will be better able to develop, implement, maintain and audit your own quality management system – Makes your ISO 9001 project so much easier
- Formal recognition of the highest auditor qualification improves your professional status
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to your quality management system, especially to registrars
- Realistic role playing and real audit experience better prepares you for auditing quality management systems and dealing with your registrars’ auditors.
Continental breakfast, lunch and daily refreshments are included.
Fees do not include accommodation or travel costs you may incur.
To register, provide your name, company, address, phone and email address by phone, fax or email. Please send your check to the address below to guarantee your enrollment — attendance is limited.
Cavendish Scott, Inc.
984 South Vine Street
Denver CO 80209
Successful completion of this course (17083), certificated by the IRCA registration governing board, satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA Auditor Registration Schemes. Certificates of successful completion may be used for registered auditor applications for three years from the last day of the course.