IRCA Lead Auditor – Pre Course Material
IRCA has mandated that attendees wishing to take the IRCA examination and complete the training course as part of the requirements for becoming qualified as an IRCA Registered Auditor have basic knowledge prior to attendance of the training course. This knowledge includes:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions (as defined in ISO 9000)
- The 8 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000
- The process approach used in quality management
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System
- The structure and content of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001
There is no prescribed way to obtain this knowledge and no formal examination or verification required before attending. There is no expectation of expertise in these topics and current “experience”, self-study and pre-course preparation are all reasonable solutions. Cavendish Scott provides pre-course preparation materials that address all of these and more.
Sign up for informative newsletters
We regularly send out the latest information about what is happening in the ISO world, useful tips and tricks, training opportunities and other information.