How to Fix Your Quality System to ISO 9001:2008 (Presentation)
Colin Gray gave the attached presentation to the Northern Colorado ASQ in September of 2009.
The content included:
- A review of the changes to the standard (no real changes)
- A review of the corrigulum fixing errors with the new standard (no real errors – only in appendices)
- The implementation timescale – no ISO 9001:2000 certificates to be issued after November 15, 2009. No ISO 9001:2000 certificates in existence after November 15, 2010.
- Example of a poor nonconformance issued against the changes (withdrawn by the auditor after a complaint – but beware)
- Key implementation activities