Be sure to take advantage of our special course discount:
10% off of each registration fee when 3 or more people register for the same training course
Training can be provided more economically on-site for groups of 6 or more.
This course covers all of the basic ISO 9000 and process based auditing requirements. It is ideal for ISO project managers, management and supervisors needing an understanding of ISO and the auditing process, for new internal auditors and experienced auditors needing a refresher.
It is taught by experienced instructors who are currently working in the development, implementation and auditing of quality management systems throughout the world. The course includes frequent exercises, group-work, role-playing and a real audit at a local company to reinforce those theoretical skills learnt during the course.
The course includes a high quality visual presentation and comprehensive pre course preparation materials and course materials, including all presentation overheads, relevant ISO standards, checklists, forms and tools, which will be invaluable to you outside of the course. This interactive learning environment designed to help you undertake effective audits and provide you with practical skills to add value to your ISO 9000 program.
Our philosophy to ISO and auditing is fresh, exciting and even fun. Internal auditing must add value to the business and although we cover the importance of ensuring conformance to the standard and procedures, we focus on using the internal auditing process to help ISO users, to look for improvement opportunities and to help the management system achieve the objectives of the business. We cover the usual aspects of auditing but provide new ideas to focus on improvement and our approach to the standard may bring a new understanding of the value that can be obtained with an ISO project.
Cavendish Scott Inc has been consulting and training in ISO 9000 since 1985 and has always used a process approach, even before it became popular with the 2000 version of the standard. We are a training organization certified by the IRCA — the organization who registers professional ISO 9000 auditors and defines and certifies training courses.
- The Process Approach to management and ISO
- ISO 9001 –reviewing the standard for interpretation and application
- Preparation for audits (Checklists, documentation auditing)
- Auditing techniques (interviewing skills, audit paths)
- Focus on Improvement
- Focus on process approach
- Report writing
- Corrective action
- Preparation and completion of a real audit
- Gives you an in depth knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 so you will be better able to develop, implement, maintain and audit your own quality management system – Makes your ISO 9001 project so much easier
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to your quality management system, especially to registrars
- Realistic exercises and real audit experience better prepares you for auditing quality management systems
Continental breakfast, lunch and daily refreshments are included.
Fees do not include accommodation or travel costs you may incur.
To register, provide your name, company, address, phone and email address by phone, fax or email. Please send your check to the address below to guarantee your enrollment — attendance is limited.
Cavendish Scott, Inc.
984 South Vine Street
Denver, CO 80209
Register Now and Invoice Me ($1,250):